Tuesday, October 27, 2009

fireworks..

i am watching the fireworks display on the sky from my window.. i can't see it clearly since may nakaharang na bubong galing sa bahay ng kapitbahay namin.. i always dreamed of taking picture of fireworks..

fireworks amaze me so much..
just like how life amaze me..
life and death..
two different things.. opposite things.. some love life.. but some like death..
how ironic.. they like death..
like this crazy guy who jumped off a 7 story building..
why do some hate life?
they say it is so unfair.. unjust.. etc..
what is my stand about life?
life is like a 15min fireworks display..
when it's over, it's over.. the sky will turn dark again..


i wonder how my life will be over..

how will i die?

what is the feeling of dying?

usually in a fireworks display the last "firework" is the best of them all..

what would be my last firework?

i always wonder..

:/

No comments: