Wednesday, February 9, 2011

stressed

all these feelings makes me crazy!

i am very inconsistent nowadays and i can't figure myself out.

what do you do when you are stressed? upset? or depressed?

when i'm upset, i don't eat. when i'm upset i become anorexic. i can choose not to eat major meals. when i'm upset i eat almost nothing.
though i feel the hunger, it doesn't bother me at all. since all i can think about is how upset i am.

when i am stressed, i eat a lot of junk food. as in A LOT.

when i am depressed i tend to sleep. A LOT.

i am so messed up right now.

i need distractions.

i can't seem to focus on some things.

but i know if i put y heart to it, i can do this.

but i just need some distractions.

from what? i don't know. from him. from my crappy subject (ES 64).

all i need is a day. all i'm asking is one day. where all i can think of are things like, chocolate, Gossip Girl and other stuffs.

one day where i get not to think of him, not to hear a single love song.

one day without seeing that crappy teacher, that crappy book and notes!

urgh! can't figure out what's wrong with me.

:(

can please someone volunteer to be my distraction?



:)

No comments: