Tuesday, March 3, 2009

25 random things about me!

i got this entry from bianca gonzales' blog.. here are 25 random things about me.. :)

1. i hate the color orange very much..

2. i share the same room with my mom since birth..

3. i like dipping any "pritong pagkain" in cheese whiz!

4. i am very vain!

5. i love playing any pc games..

6. i love reading other people's blog so much!

7. i promise never to miss a novena mass every wednesday..

8. i try hard to pray the rosary every night..

9. i love helping other people..

10. i had a classmate in grade 3 who always called me "pangit" and she was the fattest girl in class

11. 2 best books of all time for me are "tell me your dreams" by sydney sheldon and "breaking dawn" by stephenie meyer

12. i hate harry potter books

13. i hate the song "all the things she said by tatu..

14. i learned surfing the net when i was 1st year high school..

15. before i wanted to be a doctor but i always had low grades in biology]

16. i love downloading anything i can download on the net.. songs, movies, albums, games, programs, etc..

17. i dream to have my own everything.. own room, laptop, car, house..

18. when people would first meet me i am a very shy person but when we get along well i outgrow my shyness..

19. i love singing and i will die if i can't sing anymore even though i don't have a great voice..

20. i am a cry baby.. i cry over the smallest things

21. i am a very forgiving and considerate person

22. i am a trying hard writer.. huhu..

23. i like iza calzado very much! as a person and as an actress!

24. i dream of studying abroad and maker my family proud

25. i am a simple but unique person.. :)

1 comment:

tonzee said...

haha..pamie! miss you so much! i hope we'll see each other soon! magchikka pa ta.. God bless..